Never the same day twice
Working at the Ag Exchange Group is not boring. We’re growing and we need people who want to grow with us.
Regional Account Manager – Saskatchewan
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. Reporting to the Vice President, Strategy and Business Development the Regional Account Manager is responsible for developing buyer and grower memberships on the Ag Exchange service and working with retail distribution networks and partnerships within their assigned territory.
Account management responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers (grower and buyers), connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Manager will develop key partnerships for business growth and grower acquisition. Accounts managers will liaise between customers and our internal team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
• Quickly build and maintain strong, and trusted advisor relationship with buyers, partners, grower associations, and growers.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions per customer needs and objectives, this includes business planning and tactical execution with key accounts and key partners.
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with other Regional Account Managers ensure growth attainment
• Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers (growers, buyers, and partners)
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
• Proven account management or other relevant experience
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
• Ability to listen and develop trust quickly and efficiently.
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and paying strict attention to detail
• Knowledge of grain marketing and production agriculture in Western Canada
• Proficiency with web based applications and ability to train on web based applications.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, succinct communication skills.
• The successful applicant must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
• A farming background, software technology aptitude and demonstrated successful prior sales experience are preferred.
• A solid foundation in current grain farming practices and superior inter‐personal skills.
The position is home office based, with travel throughout your assigned territory as you represent Ag Exchange Group to a variety of farming communities. If you have a passion for the grain industry and want to work with a dynamic Ag Tech company demonstrating and selling memberships to our simple to use grain marketing service we would like to hear from you.
Why join our team?
“Ag Exchange: The Strongest Electronic Grain Marketing Platform in the World” – Innovation Sask
We feel confident in that quote from Innovation Sask. This is a made on the prairies solution to an area in ag that has seen very little technological innovation, the ability to trade grain between growers and buyers online that results in a binding agreement on a membership basis so it is an annual flat fee, no transaction fees. Our CXN360 service can be compared to a dating site for grain, members know who they are dealing with right from the first connection and it is all handled on a mobile friendly platform; being able to interact with more buyers more efficiently than ever before brings more choice and more freedom to growers.
We are over 8 million acres strong of grower members in western Canada and we want to get this solution out to the non members so they can experience the benefits. Our current members have been part of almost 2.5 million metric tonnes of grain offers, real offers, from buyers for their grain, and it is for all commodities!
The territory has a strong and very solid foundation, it is set for the next level of growth to occur, what you need to bring is energy and enthusiasm to be part of a technological change in how grain is bought and sold.